1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

53T steel sprocket

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by RB7, Apr 19, 2017.

1. RB7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Xt225
    From some stuff I've read on this forum, a few of you have 53 teeth rear sprockets on your x-lite te 250/310s. I thought I found one on ebay (Sunstar) but when it arrived it was a 52. I think I found an aluminum Renthal, but i'd much prefer a steel one. I should have been suspicious when I didn't see a 53T listed in Sunstar or JT's catalog.
    Note: Be careful with vendors on ebay. If you tell some of them that you have a 2011 te250, they jump to the conclusion that you have a modern 2014 Huskatoom te250 and send you a sprocket for that. I don't think they're interchangeable. Where can I get a steel 53T? Anybody got a good one for sale or know of a vendor? Thanks. Does anyone make a chain guide to work well with 52/53T sprockets? I guess I can modify mine...
  2. RB7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Xt225
    Bingo! Found 'em. JT makes a steel 53T and an aluminum one too (I believe). PBI makes aluminum 53T ones. Easier to find in aluminum than in steel. If you think you can get one from Sunstar, you can't. It's for a 2014 Austrian (not Italian) Husky.
  3. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    Post up some part #'s if you can- help out your fellow husky riders 5 years down the road.
  4. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    JT are notorious for wrong part numbers/models with their front sprockets. Rears should be ok as they all the same
  5. RB7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Xt225
    According to the JT catalog, the Part number for a STEEL 53 tooth sprocket for an X-lite Husky is JTR822.53 It's the only steel one I know of. Don't put this in stone, cuz the sprocket has NOT arrived to my door yet...
    According to the Dirt Works website, it appears that they do NOT make a 53T Ironman sprocket for the X-light--but they do make a 52T rear sprocket.
    Trenchcoat85 likes this.
  6. RB7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Xt225
    You gotta really dig around on PBI's web site to find this. It looks like they make a lot of aluminum sprockets for pre-KTM Huskies from 38T all the way to 60T! Wow, maybe now I can now get that 1st gear I always wanted---along with a 35 mph top speed!
  7. RB7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Xt225
    Rebel Gears out of Tennessee can custom make aluminum rears up to 120 teeth. That's nice to know. Looks like we won't run out of sprockets anytime soon!