50% off clutch/ignition covers!

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by Colo moto, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    We are trying to get rid of the last of our inventory of clutch and ignition covers for the pre KTM husky 4 strokes. We're offering them at 50% off regular price until they are all gone. Once they're gone we will not be making another batch. Not even with a group buy like we did for the 2 stroke covers. So if you own a red and white 250-510 this is a great chance to upgrade the weak cast stock covers with some beefy, spiffy looking billet ones.

http://www.7602racing.com/category-s/108.htm

husky pics 166.JPG husky pics 167.JPG
    Tinken likes this.
  2. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    You guys still make the best radiator guards. It seems like I get this constant stream of people crying about over heating when they install other radiator guards. I keep sending them your way.
    Colo moto likes this.
  3. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com

Thanks for the compliment! I appreciate you sending peeps our way. I've been sending over a few customers your way lately looking to bulletproof their husky hydro clutches.
  4. old3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Are you sold out of the side covers with the oil window for a pre KTM 2006 450?

Thanks.
  5. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com

Yes, sorry to say, but we are sold out of all clutch and ignition covers for the pre KTM husky 250/310/450/510 engines. We do still have covers available for the X-lite engine 250/310 models.
  6. Alberto Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE250
    Hi Colo Moto.
    Do you still have for 2011 TE250 with oil window? what will be the price. Thanks.
  7. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com

Everything we have left is here. http://www.7602racing.com/category-s/108.htm

The 2011 TE 250 has an oil window in the cases. The covers with windows that we made were for the older 2004-2008 models.