3x Husqvarna & 1x KTM stolen from my garage in Sweden

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by JB9, Apr 20, 2021.

1. JB9 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '06 WR125, '12 WR300, '95 WR360
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aerox 100 ;)
    Hi guys. Last week some f***ers broke in and stole 4 bikes from me and my wife, and thereby crushing our dream.

Please keep an eye out and tell me or the police if you see or suspect anything! Thieves here often ship the bikes to other European countries (Poland is said to be popular) from what I've understood.

If they pop up for sale or you see them anywhere else in your country, please don't hesitate. We are completely gutted :(

I can supply VIN & Swedish registration number if needed for identification if needed by police etc.

The bikes they took are:

1. 1995 Husqvarna WR360. Customized with 06-13 plastics. Black tank, grey airbox. Black fork guards. FMF exhaust, repaired. Stock silencer. Red/grey blackbird graphics on black plastics. R-Tech V-Face front light in Black/white. Black seat with Husqvarna-logo up front. White frame. Black handlebar.

1-1995-WR360.jpg

2. 2007 Husqvarna WR250 Supermoto. Black Handguards. White/black V-face light. Black/white/red plastics. Ferraci seat cover. SMRR450 graphics. Pirelli Diabolo Rain tyres. 6-speed gearbox. Big front brake with orange caliper adapter. DC electrics with battery.

3-2007-WR250.jpg

3. 2005 Husqvarna WR250. Modified with 06 plastics. All enduro stuff removed, so pretty much MX looks. No graphics apart from a few stickers.

4-2005-WR250.jpg

4. 2007 KTM EXC-F 250. Stock, apart from lowered suspension and a KTM Powerparts low seat.

2-2007-EXC250F.jpg

If you see or hear anything, PLEASE let me or the authorities know.

Regards,

Jens
  2. The Old Husky Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2001 TE 610, 1990 EML Husqvarna
    Other Motorcycles:
    2003 TM MX125
    I heard from the Dutch police that stolen bikes in europe can be found back in the former eastern block countries. in parts or complete. If you did not find them back in 24 hours they out of Sweden already. Enduro/motocross/supermoto theft is increasingly popular in europe. I fear the worst for you.