2021 Los Ancianos Tecate Enduro 4DEC

Discussion in 'Racing' started by robertaccio, Dec 8, 2021.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Another Husky brand win with Noah Kepple OA on his very well prepped TE/TX300i with factory A kit WP suspension. It was a tough one this year with @ 50% finisher rate. Some real hard enduro sections but all rideable for any A level rider.
    My 2021 TE300i performed great and I finished all 3 loops. Format was a start control sprint enduro with 3 different loops/tests progressive in difficulty. Very dry conditions this year and dust was a factor at times. On the other hand the dry rocks were good for traction. I turned 60 this year but was "cajoled" by our local ISDE Vet fast (60+) guy Grant P into signing with the 50s to get all 3 tests. My goal was an on trophy time inside the top ten , I did not meet that goal and got 16th in class from 48 SSEN/50+ starters. 22 SSEN finished all 3 tests. I had a bone to pick with the race since 2019 when I quit after the second test due to cold, wet and fatigue, my first DNF since 1997. I felt I needed to go out of the SSEN class with a good finish!
  2. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    That's great. You've gotta drag Kearney down there sometime.