1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC 2020 Te250i Rear Tugger Mounting

Discussion in '2st' started by sbend, May 23, 2022.

1. sbend Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2020 TE250i
    Mounted a rear Tugger strap on a 2020 TE250i and am curious if anybody did it different. I may be wrong, but it seems the subframe and rear fender have changed from other references on here.

Only tested on a short ride, but it works well (lifts rear easily) so I don't forsee changing it unless I or someone has a negative experience mounting to this composite subframe and fender in this manner.

Brand Tugger strap style 1 (rev O) was well worth it. Thought about making one myself, but Santa brought their kit and it provided all necessary hardware to mount it in 10 minutes and the fasteners are stainless steel to boot.

Cause pictures are better than words i attached 3 pics. It is mounted to the subframe at two fender mounting points under the seat. I'm not stoked that the strap rubs on on the subframe sides as you lift, but things seem strong there and these mounting points didn't require any customizing. If problems or time allows I may customize. The under seat picture was hard to capture both sides, so the pic is looking towards the front of the bike and looks at the right mounting point better than the left. The fasteners pic is just what I used out of the kit and in order of usage to make the bolt match oem length into the subframe and allow the strap to rotate freely.

Attached Files: