2020 NW Gathering /BMP test ride.

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by BILLF, Oct 26, 2020.

1. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    Well lots fun at the NW Gathering /Demo test ride.It was dusty and then we got some snow to keep the dust down on Saturday.When the raffle /give away was over Saturday night around the fire we stopped had Jon Howard do the honors and he talked about Dean alias "COFFEE " and then explained about CAFEHUSKY.COM and how this event was estabilshed by a group Cafe members and the tradition carries on to this day because of Coffee and we owe to Dean that we have this very special event and the family that all of us have become to gather here .We had then had a moment of silence for Dean.I wish more Cafe members could of made it.I encourage this forum and members to carry on the gatherings.Pictures are worth a thousand biu nothing like being there.

Attached Files:

WoodsChick and Dirtdame like this.
  2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Sounds like it was a great event!:cheers:
  3. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    more pics

Attached Files:

WoodsChick, Dirtdame and Motosportz like this.
  4. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Thanks for the photos, Bill! Sounds like a good time was had by all :thumbsup: The best ride I ever had up there was after a good couple days of snow!
    And a huge thanks to JonXX for stepping up and saying some words. I appreciate the nod to Coffee and what he managed to build here. For a not-too-social guy he really did a great job of building a solid community :)
    Dirtdame likes this.
  5. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks Bill !! I need to make it out again... life (or a lack of) gets in the way .. appreciate the pictures..
    WoodsChick likes this.
  6. Bugsinteeth Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 450, TXC450
    Other Motorcycles:
    XT600
    I was able to attend this event a few years ago and had a superb time riding great trails and meeting stand up folks.

Border closures as a result of Covid kept me away this year.....I even had some vacation time planned that could have tied right into the date of this gathering.

I hope to meet everyone at another NW gathering when the pandemic is in the rearview mirror for all of us!

All the best to you folks south of the 49th!
    Bugs
    WoodsChick likes this.