2015 bikes

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by rockdancer, Jun 27, 2014.

1. rockdancer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 WR125, 2019 FE350
  2. rabskyline Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 te250r
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yer maw !
    Overpriced ktm.
    Normann and shawbagga like this.
  3. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    what a joke $13K plus ORC(lets say $13,5-$14K) for a 300 & up to $15K on road for a 500! $16,5K ride away for a 500exc 6 days!:thumbsdown: WTF!!! as much as i really do try & like Ktm(have filthy thoughts every now & then), when they price their bikes like so they can jam their $14-$15K fair up their a%#*! people will still buy them because they buy all the marketing BS, are sheep & if it costs the most it must be the best mentality. beta, gg, sherco or tm. end of story
    juicypips, duggoey and rabskyline like this.
  4. rabskyline Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 te250r
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yer maw !
    Don't forget the steering damper, suspension corrections er, I me a tweaking ;) and the bling parts.

I jumped on the te250r that Ash brought for a ride, instantly knew it was a good thing, sold my ktm the next week, went to MPE and bought a 14 model, don't think it needs any of those extras to make it handle well, it's absolutely brilliant out of the box, so good it's not funny ! :)

Oh, and $6900 plus on roads, half the price of a ktm and enough left to take me for a great holiday to Vegas at Christmas ! :)

I think ktm buying husky is a very bad thing, husaberg, husky, ktm all the same bike and I don't like the ergo's, what's left near us on sunny coast ? Beta ? No dealers, GG no dealers, TM, one dealer, sherco, one dealer in a lawn mower shop in a country hick town/village with no stock.

Yamaha haven't updated in decades(still great bikes, huge Yamaha fan) Honda the same.....:(
    ray_ray likes this.
  5. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    yeah im hearing ya rabs, id rather buy 2 runout wr125s(if they were available) & get em 165'd before id buy a 500 6days for $16K+! pure principle for me-a dirt bike shouldnt cost more than $10K, $11K tops, period. ps great avatar mate:cheers:
    rabskyline likes this.
  6. rabskyline Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 te250r
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yer maw !
    They're available alright, husqvarna in caboolture(Brisbane Honda dealer) has the 125 for 5 grand, brand spanking new.
  7. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    is it the CR or WR? $5k-SOMEONE GO BUY THAT THING!
  8. firecrotch Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 ktm 950SM
  9. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
  10. rabskyline Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 te250r
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yer maw !
    Wr125/250/300 and all te range.
    Unreal prices.
  11. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    No business guy here on about any level but I do watch the high tech sector chip makers and a few OEM type companies who might use their chips... Like INTC, Samsung, AMD, QCOM .... APPL m$... and other cell phones types ....

Anyway, all the phones and CPUs and software(?), are all pointed a specific dollar and performance level ... It's their business model to target the low, middle, or top rung pricing range ... Each player sort of has its own business sitting in specific markets ... If this logic applies to bikes sales, KTM is on the high end of the scale. And if this models works, it works and looking at past numbers of bikes sold by ktm, it works!

--
    There is a thread over in other bikes and it has 015 KX MX racer bike ... It's customizable in many ways including the ECU(?) with some sofware kit with the bike ... air forks (and air pump :banana:) and triple clamps are way adjustable .... Just a cool bike off the showroom ... Maybe ktm is starting to push the japan guys just a little? If I was a young racer, I'd consider those bikes ..
  12. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Rumor is that KTM will have air forks on the 2016 models.
  13. gtxscirocco Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 449
    When will the 2015 FE501 be on the dealer floor?
  14. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    Motosportz likes this.
  15. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Sorry to hear that you've got no Beta love down there Rabs. I could walk to my local dealer, and he is ready to deal. Loves them, races them, sells lots of em. I think my 11 449 will be with me for a long time. Not sure I'd drop the coin on a white KTM even if I won the lottery.