1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC 2014 Tc250 Runs Like Crap High Rpms

Discussion in '2st' started by Justin14tc250, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Justin14tc250 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 tc250
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 xr 100
    Hey hoping to find some info/help . I picked up a 2014 TC250 starts and runs good at low rpm. As soon as I try to go fast it bogs and pretty much runs like crap. Thought it was a jetting issue..... I bought the jd jet kit and followed the directions for altitude, can't remember what jet and needle setting but I'm pretty sure the jetting is correct. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance. Also I installed a spark arrestor and after installing I have alot of oil coming out the end of silencer
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    I always want to help...but armchair trouble shooting sux. proper jets installed correctly, clean carb, fresh fuel, OEM mix ratio, reeds intact, exhaust clear from end to end/not clogged, fresh spark plug, fresh piston /good compression, it is a 2014 how many hours on top end?, power valve clean and free, power valve spring properly installed, PV control arm clipped on on place, fuel tank venting properly, petcock not clogged up, ignition clean and operating with
    out failures etc etc. You need to do the work to baseline the thing and eliminate all the probable causes.
    Bill502 and Justin14tc250 like this.
  3. ggg Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE250 14
    Other Motorcycles:
    NONE
    remove the spark A and try it they can clog up quick