1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

2013 Te310r Headers?

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Biscuits, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Biscuits Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2006 Harley Sportster 1200
    Hi, I'm new here and trying to figure out what performance header and exhaust combos are available for a 2013 TE310? It looks like FMF makes pipes for every year except 2013, and pro circuit is crazy overpriced. Any help is appreciated
  2. Matthew525 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC 250R
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 525, HONDA CRF150
    FmF discontinued the header for that bike 2 years ago and stoxk seems to have completely disappeared since then (inlooled really hard ladt year to replace my dented one i already havel). They are nearly impossible to find new anymore... look for used.

Swapping to the TC header and silencer is a good alternative. (Silencer is different too, but if uou buy both, it will fit)
    Biscuits likes this.
  3. Biscuits Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    oh cool, thanks!
  4. LAHuskyrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    1983 Maico 490, 2013 KTM 300 XC-W
    I have an FMF Powercore 4 slip-on with the quiet insert for the 2013 TE301R I would be willing to sell. It needs repacked is all. It is used and has some scrapes on it as my subframe came loose once and my rear wheel was rubbing on it but its only cosmetic.
    I went back to stock as I only ride my 310 at dual-sport events now and like it quiet. PM me if you are interested. I am assuming you are here in the US.
  5. Biscuits Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    If anyone comes back to this thread, I found who i think may be the last retailer with an FMF pipe (PN: 045526) for the TE/TXC 310R. It's a Canadian store that only ships in Canada, but they assured me that you can have it shipped to the US if you pay UPS to do package forwarding.

https://fortnine.ca/en/fmf-racing-powerbomb-header-045526
  6. 14Husky310R Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14' Husky 310R
    I didn't want to start a new thread since there are plenty of exhaust related threads which pulled up using the search feature including this one.

I scavenged the entire world wide web and managed to find the discontinued FMF power bomb for a great price at 179.99 at Chaparral Motorsports online, there still might be more if you are interested. Previous link in this thread were all exhausted.

http://www.chaparral-racing.com/pro...-header/pid69.aspx#2012_-_HUSQVARNA_-_TXC_310

I also managed to find a great deal for a FMF Q4 from DenissKirk for $205 delivered being the last one but I'm a little scared because although DenissKirk was advertising that it fit the 2013 TXC310, many other websites list part number 045545 for the 2012 Q4. Since DenissKirk is advertising for 2013 I hope it pairs up well with the FMF powerbomb part number 045526.

I also have a 14 TE310r and hope all this fits since all this cost me $398 shipped to my door which is a great price!

Should i be scared about that TXC310r exhaust, worst case is I have to ship back and buy the 045542 which I have seen te310 owners confirm it fits in exhaust related threads.
  7. gsxrbee Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250 R `13
    Dont worrry about that, 2012, 2013 and 2014 silences are fully interchangeable.

You will need a heat shield for the silencer. I believe that FMF do not include anyone.

The silencer is a fully open one, so it will have a loud MX sound.

Enjoy and post some photos!
  8. 14Husky310R Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14' Husky 310R
    Hello, so my chapparal order was cancelled since none in stock... back to square 1 on header.

I called fmf and they said they only made 50 for the red heads and discontinued them, 50 of you are lucky!

They don't do special orders, darn it!!

anyway we can repurpose a 2012 header for black head to use on the red head? there's stock everywhere for those.