1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

2013 310r loose manifold? (video)

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Lazylaser, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Lazylaser Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te310r
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Cr500r Drz125L
    Hi guys,

I was getting my bike ready for a big week long riding trip that takes place in two weeks, so while I was looking over the bike and upgrading with zipty parts I noticed this...

View: https://youtu.be/wsj4PmhFrTU

Its got soot around where the manifold connects to the head, so I'm thinking something is missing such as a gasket.

This is a used bike and I've been tracking down a deceleration popping since day one, I hope this is the cause of that. I'm going to find the manual and see if I can find out more.

Highlight: watch the video and see if my exhaust manifold seems off.

Thanks
  2. Lazylaser Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te310r
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Cr500r Drz125L
    [IMG]

It looks like there maybe a gasket, but there is not a name or number assigned to it? :popcorn:
  3. Lazylaser Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te310r
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Cr500r Drz125L
    Exhaust was loose, and didn't have a gasket...

I ordered 2 new gaskets and am going to torque the bolts down to spec once the gaskets get here.

I'll post pictures of the gaskets and their part numbers once they arrive.

I never noticed how close the exhaust is the the coolant hoses. I might try to cover something with thermal protection wrap.
  4. gsxrbee Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250 R `13
    Hi, it seems that exhaust mainfold fixing plate is broken. Screw is not oem. It could have been produced due to overtighten or a very important temp change as a frozen river cross or something like this
  5. HuskySnake Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE511 2011
    Just from what you show in the video it looks like you're missing the front gasket, have you unscrewed the pipe to check if there's a gasket there?
  6. Lazylaser Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Te310r
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Cr500r Drz125L
    The OEM gasket part number is 8A00H7088
    The Decel popping is all gone and bike runs great now, I've put a little over 100 trail miles on it.
  7. Rizzkid Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Te310
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX250
    I had the same exact problem when new. The dealer in central NJ forgot to install the exhaust gasket after performing the so called power up kit. Some people just do things half assed and you need to check everything out yourself.