1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

2012 te310 supermoto options

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Chef_tony303, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Chef_tony303 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    1971 Yamaha 125 enduro
    So I'm new to the supermoto world. I have a 2012 te310 with the power up kit. I live in California so of course it took an arm and a leg to even get the kit from a dealer in my area-_- had the bike since brand new '12, and love it so much, especially out in the glamis dunes. Pulls a 5 paddle scat-trac so easy, might even try a 6 paddle in the future. I'm looking into the supermoto riding a bit more during the off season but still a little lost on what to look for? Parts needed, preference on tire/wheels, change on sprokets. Mostly just around town riding, highway once in a blue moon. I've seen some other post here about supermoto conversions but still lost on exact details as I'm not super familiar with mechanical terminology Suggestions? Anything helps, thanks!
  2. Teambowles Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    19 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    19 ktm 6 days excf 450 n excf 500
    Give warp 9 a call they should be able to answer all your questions
  3. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Sorry to say there are many better options for a SM. The gearing is simply way too tight for street riding.

You will have to gear it to the moon to get it to go 60 mph without blowing up. I guess you could gear it to race on tight SM tracks.

I'd look at buying a Husky SM 610 for like $2k. It will be probably cheaper than the wheels and tires for the 310.
    Trenchcoat85 likes this.
  4. Buster714 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    '04 950Adv, '10 F800GS, '06 R6 track
    @Chef_tony303

I've got a sumo set of Warp9's for my '11 TE310 and it's been a lot of fun. Red hubs, Pilot Powers, rear 41T sprocket, AND oversized front disc w/ bracket! Thinking about letting them go if interested.

IMG_0807x.JPG