1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

2012 te310 ibeat CO settings?

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Rizzkid, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Rizzkid Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Te310
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX250
    bike is in full power up mode, stock exhaust, stock 4 pt injector and stock TE ECU. runs good except a little surging at low speeds and at constant speeds above 20-25 mph (around 4=5000 rpm) have 13/50 gearing

offroad /trail riding I dont feel it, just cruising slow and steady surging is felt. I see rpms drift +/- 300-400 rpms with a constant throttle. If I ride the bike agressively it feels great, powerful smooth, plenty of power everywhere, no bogging etc.

what do you advise changing?: c01, 2 or 3, and what values? Didnt set up Ibeat yet so Im not sure what settings are there now.
  2. richard kersten Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 te 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    klx 250s vulcan 900 yamaha stryker
    If it still has stock 4pt injector and stock te ecu amongst a couple other upgrades ur bike is not in full power up mode.
  3. 113moto Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 smr510
    Other Motorcycles:
    klx250
    Hook up your ibeat and see where your co's are set at
    stock set up should be 100 100 100
    at the rpm you are talking about you are getting into
    co2 bump it up to 101 or 102 go out and test and see where it is at
    play with it until you dial out the surge
  4. Mike-AK Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE 310
    I was never able to get rid of the surging and mid-range bog with the TE ECU and injector. Swap them out with the TXC parts and it is a different bike.
    reveille likes this.
  5. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

My TE runs real good with the 4pt injector.

My COs with the SA in the stock pipe are about 105 105 107
  6. Rizzkid Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Te310
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX250
    thanks guys. I will check it out and report back. Power mode to me is throtte limter gone, cat gone, o2 sensor gone, some mapping changes to richen mixture, TXC air filter cage in place, 2 race maps available via blue switch on handle bars. The bike is plenty fast for me with the stock ecu and I like the better gas mileage for long trail rides.
    richard kersten likes this.
  7. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Do the TXC ECU and 12 hole you will wonder why you waited. For the $385 it's a steal for what you gain. My fuel economy was still 45 mpg with the TXC mod. No real good reason not to do it IMHO. Maybe the $ but that's it. Or do 12 hole injector and a PCV with auto tune and skip the ECU swap. Either way will equal heaps of yeeehaaaw!
  8. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

As I said my 2010 works good with a 4pt even compared to my 2012 TXC310 with a 12 pt.

However if you want to do the TXC mod I have a 2012 TXC310 ECU i will sell that will save you some $$$
  9. Rizzkid Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Te310
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX250
    with Beat V2 and a 2013 TE310 do I need to adjust the Feedback 1,2,3 Adjustment settings or just the CO1,2,3 settings and TPS?

What are the FB1,2 and 3 settings for?
  10. Mike-AK Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE 310

iBeat is Mikuni software. 2013 has Keihin injection.
  11. Rizzkid Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Te310
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX250
    sorry I meant a 2012 TE310. I do have the Mikuni efi.

with Beat V2 and a 2012 TE310 do I need to adjust the Feedback 1,2,3 Adjustment settings or just the CO1,2,3 settings and TPS?

What are the FB1,2 and 3 settings for?
  12. Mike-AK Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE 310

I think the only thing you can adjust on a '12 are the CO settings.
  13. Rizzkid Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Te310
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX250
    Thanks all for the tips guys. R Little. I am in NJ as well. Did you get your bike at Central Jersey Cycles? You say you have an extra TXC ECU, do you also have an extra 12 point injector? Just curious, PM me what your asking $ is.
  14. Rizzkid Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Te310
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX250
    2012 TE310 stock ecu and 4 point injector Well, I just reset my tps setting , was 972, now 962 (after bike was fully warmed up).
    Original settings: C01=103 C02=104 C03=105. I was trying to cure low end surge and mid slight surge around 3000-4000 RPMS with constant speed. Moving CO2 to 105 and CO3 to 106 made the mid throttle clean and the top end was much peppier. Low end surge is still there, them bumped up CO1 to 104 and it still surges down low.
    Should I bump CO1 up more? I assume its running lean down low but not positive. Yes, I know many advise TXC ecu/12 point injector, but I can afford it and I don't expect perfection, just a little smoother down low.

Also do I need to mess with WOT % values? I only did the TPS for the throttle.
    Can other TE310 owners share their CO settings to help me out? Thanks.
  15. Mike-AK Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE 310
    TXC ECU and 12-port injector will fix the low RPM surge. G2 throttle tamer will help also once the TXC parts are installed.
  16. 113moto Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 smr510
    Other Motorcycles:
    klx250
    Rizzkid you are getting closer the WOT % is very important that must be set first
    You can make your set up run perfect with some well spent time
    go to www.113moto.com there might be some info there that will help you out
    tuning takes time
  17. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I don't have the injector. You can get one for $80 or so.

PM me if interested.

I'm in Bergen county.
    EUROJulian likes this.
  18. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yes, go up 2-3 more on CO1 and see what happens. It will either take out the surge or cause the bike to blubber.
    I bet it will work.

962 on the TPS sounds right.
    Change the reading to % and with the throttle full open it should read 102.3%
    The TPS moves the whole map up and down based on throttle opening.
    Changing from 972 to 962 moves the whole map richer.
    EUROJulian likes this.
  19. Mike-AK Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE 310

You sure about that? I thought resetting the TPS voltage is just to let the ECU know where 0% throttle is? Where in iBeat do you set the WOT value?
  20. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yes.

TPS tells the computer where the cable throttle is.

If I recall you switch to the big letter screen and there is a % throttle window there.
    You want 102.3% at WOT. For example, if you adjust it to 100.3% like the old 250/310, the mixture will be lean at idle and the idle rpm very high. (At 100.3% WOT idle TPS will be around 1035mv.) 102.3% is what you want. That should give about 962mv at idle. Make CO adjustments from there.

You adjust it with the same TPS adjusting allen screw.
    sttxe310 likes this.