1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

2012 TE310 Dash wiring schematic

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Kaxka, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Kaxka Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 K1200RS
    Hello all - have a slightly used 2012 TE310 that of course I crashed on the first ride out... lol new bike curse.

Anyway - I smashed the wiring harness that connects to the Dash/computer.
    I can't for the life of me find the wiring diagram for the dash. The wire colors on the Dash side are different than the wire's on the wiring harness side.
    Anyone have a decent diagram so I know how to connect the dash to the wiring harness?
  2. dalecarlsbad Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE-250, 09 KTM XC-W, CRF-150
    Other Motorcycles:
    Bonnie 904cc, 2 Daytona 675s.
    You should be able to match up and then attach the connecters (!).......below is the diagram for the 2010 TE....hope it helps.

[IMG]
  3. Kaxka Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 K1200RS
    Thanks. I will give it shot.
  4. OlderHuskyRider Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 450 - last of the ITA motors
    Other Motorcycles:
    Kwaka KLE, HD FXDWG
    I ran into that on my bike as well, you almost need a translation program, a guy had to post up and ask what the translation was for the fuel pump wiring. I do not think you will find relief in the schematic, I think someone is gonna have to look at their bike and post up the translation.
  5. shilo020 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE310 2010
    I have had this crash! Fortunately I only had one broken wire sheared off on the dash side and could look across the connector to match it up. There is no schematic for the dash side wires. Like OHR said someone is going to have to look at there bike and make a map of which wires match. My bike is in the shop so I can't help for a while and I'm not sure the colors are the same on my 2010 bike.
  6. Kaxka Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 K1200RS

Thanks Everyone for the replies. If anyone gets a chance I sure would like some pictures or a map off an existing bike.
  7. shilo020 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE310 2010
    I will try to get you a map and info soon.
  8. Kaxka Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 K1200RS
    Thanks shilo020 :D
  9. shilo020 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE310 2010
    Ok. looking from the bike side of the connector. Schematic color (dash wire color)

R/Bk(grey) W(white) Br/W(green) B(black) Y/Bk(orange)
    Sb(blue) R(purple) Bk(brown) W/Y(yellow) W/B(red)

The pictures below are in the same orientation.
  10. shilo020 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE310 2010
  11. shilo020 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE310 2010
  12. Kaxka Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 K1200RS
    Thanks much shilo! Should have it back together this weekend in time for a ride in Michigan!
    :)
  13. shilo020 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE310 2010
    Let me know if those colors are accurate 2010 to 2012. hope all goes well. You can see in the picture where I bypassed W/B(red).
  14. Kaxka Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 K1200RS
    Working on it tonight. Fingers crossed - hope to be riding in Michigan this coming weekend :)
  15. Nick from HB Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Husky TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Harley Softail Heritage
    Hi everyone, I am working on a 2013 TE310 I bought that I believe was a theft recovery. The dash wires were cut below the dash connector. I have a new (used dash) and am wondering if everyone thinks this same wiring harness was used on the 2013? I would love to be able to use the pics in this post to get my new dash installed. Thank you ahead of time for the replies!
  16. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    I'd guess "yes". In fact, I think all of the dashes are the same >2009 (are all of 'em made in 2010??) for the TE's.

but the dashes suck. go with a Trail Tech Endurance II- works better, easier, cheaper. and it just about plugs in. However you will lose your LEDs- when I tossed my stock dash for an endurance, I put 'em in the old key holder, where the FI fault LED is on your keyless bike.

the workshop manual will show the wiring and pin out on the bike side(occasional mistakes), but not the speedo side (or fuel pump side, sensor side etc). get it here:
    http://husqvarnaoutlet.com/repair_manuals

The parts manuals and shop manual are available online for download (look at the lower left):
    http://www.husqvarnaoutlet.com/home

http://husqvarnaoutlet.com/repair_manuals
    http://husqvarnaoutlet.com/parts_fiche

http://www.husqvarnafactory.nl/pdf/

Pin-out from my (no joke) back-of-the-envelope note- pins on the BIKE side:
    pin 1 red .............always 12v
    pin 2 blue ............ground
    pin 3 green/black ..12v bike running (watch out for the grey and green mix-up in some manuals)
    pin 4 white ...........high beams
    pin 5 red/black ......left turn
    pin 6 sky blue........right turn
    pin 7 N/C
    pin 8 brown...........speed sensor
    pin 9 pink .............low fuel light
    pin 10 N/C

I'm reasonably sure of these, but if you burn out something- it's on you. so double check.

IMG_8836.JPG
    Nick from HB likes this.
  17. Nick from HB Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Husky TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Harley Softail Heritage

THANK YOU !! Today, I spliced/soldered the wires on the bike side to pigtail it up since they were cut right at the head. I was looking at an old post on here that showed photos and some guidance with the color coding but mine did not match up to the colors that were listed. I will take my your color coding out to the garage with me tomorrow and make it work. If I fry it, yes that's totally on me, and I will get a Trailtech. Again, thank you very much!