1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

2011 TXC 250 running glitch

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Racer20, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Racer20 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey Guys, well I have one that I don't seem to find the answer to yet. Hope can get some help. I purchased a used 2011 TXC 250 last year and has been running great until about a month ago, starts fine but when running just off idle (girlfriend riding around lawn) or when going into a corner the bike will cut out or stall. It does restart but will continue to do this. If accelerate hard no problems. Have replaced what I thought may have been a clogged fuel injector and also tested fuel pump, still have the same problem, have heard rumors of the temp sensor but don't seem to have the right symptoms. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.
  2. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

If it has the original temp sensor change it. They are failure prone.

Also, make sure your TPS is set right...you need I -beat or a dealer to do this.

I-beat will also tell you if the sensor is bad.
  3. MotoXotica Husqvarna
    AA Class

purchase the updated ecu and injector kit... it is about only way to get good just over idle throttle response.dan
  4. Racer20 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks for the input guys, I do have the updated ecu and injector and throttle response off idle was great until about a month ago when this started happening. guess have to bring it in to dealer and hook it up to the I beat to be sure.
  5. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    Interesting. JDTuner and bumping the idle up a little solved that with my 2010.
  6. Racer20 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey Jon, did yours always have the stall/bog or did it start doing it after time? Seems like this was all good now has the issue.
  7. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    It was a crapshoot. Sometimes it would, sometimes it wouldn't. Naturally and of course it would stall when you REALLY needed that bump of throttle. But I've only had it since this last winter, but I understand that it did it most of the time.
  8. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I still have the stock ECU and the 4pt injector and while it is no snappy off idle, it starts one kick, and pulls from down low and NEVER pop stalls.

I have adjusted it with I-beat and run an Arrow full Ti exhaust system with SA installed. It is still quiet.
    JonXX likes this.
  9. Racer20 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Well, replaced the temp sensor and all is back to normal.
    JonXX and LandofMotards like this.