1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

2010 TC250 turns into a 1-kick starter

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by ray_ray, Sep 15, 2014.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    This bike has always started on 1-3 kicks ...the ~latter at times but not a real issue with me as it always starts with a good kick-over ... So is this news worthy? Not really but the pic is good (I think) and its a little INFO on the life span of these once marque ITL made Husqvarna bikes ...

Clueless why, but my 010 TC250 Husky has turned into a 1-kicker starter on the last 2 rides. The bike was parked for ~2 weeks and really nothing happening with it but some plastic shuffling between bikes ... I got it out and it started first kick and it keep that attitude 2 days now. We'll see how long this lasts ...

This is the bike back in stock plastic pretty much ... ~240 hrs and still no oil usage ...probably down some on power but feels ok to me each ride. Suspension still feels a little stiff; I think it was valved for a rider slightly heavier than me. Feels fine to me with the clickers open. Always bounces straight ... Front wheel washouts are a thing of the past even with ~worn out tires ....
    100_0413_result.JPG
    These bikes mesmerize me as did those mid, late model 70s CR models. Best to let this design survive so license or sell this engine and frame technology and let many others ride such a machine.

--
    This is also the bike that came with the cam fix for my second 010 TC250 starting issue. Maybe this is a 'WonderBike'?
    Alberto and LandofMotards like this.
  2. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Yep a fine and reliable machine. Just love them as a great all round dirt bike.