1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st 2009 WR Spark Arrestor?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by crb345, Dec 31, 2008.

1. crb345 Husqvarna
    B Class

So, does the 2009's come with spark arrestors? If they do what type (screen, turbine)? If not does FMF or PC have an exhaust?
  2. crb345 Husqvarna
    B Class

Just talked to a salesman at Hall's and he said it does come with a spark arrestor similar to a FMF Turbine core, no screen.

Wow, it looks like the plus column for the Husky is starting to out weight the KTM. If the 2010 come with a new frame, updated motor and possibly a larger tank the choice will be no brainer.:applause:
  3. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Thanks!

Appreciate you following up :thumbsup:

I did not know about it.
  4. SightedN2 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I am hoping for the same.....and if price is still lower and contengency $$.....the woods could start changing colors again : )
  5. NWRider Husqvarna
    AA Class

I hope for a new motor but don't you think we would have seen it by now? The new 250 4t motor has been in development for a few years I think. And with how few are coming in for 09 it will really be 2010 by the tiime most of us can buy one. A 2t might be simpler but I bet we will see pictures of it at least a year before it is out. Hope I am wrong though.
  6. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

It will be interesting to see what Bart and Seb are riding at the first WEC round. If they are on the "old" bike, we might be in for a disappointment for MY10.
  7. crb345 Husqvarna
    B Class

I think the WEC has a rule that the bike companies can not use next years bike until half way throught the season.:confused:
  8. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    I don't think so..... Bart rode the new TC250 prototype in '07 and '08 in WEC. Seb rode the WR300 from second half of '07 and '08.
  9. crb345 Husqvarna
    B Class

Well....then lets hope the new found BMW backing will get the ball rolling and the new technologies will start soon.:thumbsup:
  10. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    I don't think its a rule its just usually happens as they ready the new models. I've noticed it for years right around mid season the next year bikes are on the course.