1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

2009 Te 450 Muffler

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by HUSKY63, Jul 22, 2020.

1. HUSKY63 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2016 FE450
    Looking for a muffler for my 2009 te 450. Read all the posts here and the senses was to send it to George over at Uptite in California. I sent the pipe to him on May 1 he received it on May 8. Told me 4-5 weeks. Waited 6 and called said he hadn’t gotten to it yet. Called back two weeks later and he said he didn’t get to it and to give him a break he going as fast as he can. I Explain to him that it’s been eight weeks and my kids really wanna ride and you’re not allowed to leave the yard without me. He said he would do what he can. Another three weeks went by and I called and he told me that he doesn’t even have my pipe he doesn’t know where it is. I told him FedEx tracking says that he has it and he sign for it and he told me that doesn’t mean he has it. I called back today another week later and he said he hasn’t found it yet he still doesn’t know where it is. So I am looking for anyone who may have a used pipe even if it’s not in great shape or needs to be rebuilt. Want to get something together so I can take my kids riding and not lose the whole summer. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. HUSKY63 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2016 FE450
    Thanks got one.