2009 D37 Dez race calendar

Discussion in 'Racing' started by robertaccio, Dec 30, 2008.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    http://www.district37ama.org/offroad/calendar.html

Go AJAXAUTO !:thumbsup:

John K,
    Are you only focusing on the Nats?

I am tentative for the 18JAN09 Johnson Valley UEA not-so-tuff-enuff (why not??) enduro.

For 15FEB09, I am all ready signed up 40B (masters 2 hr) for the Ryno Land Nat HS,
    inside info,,Abbott and Dietrich plus Hughes:notworthy: are laying out the course as we speak, should be really good.
    Robert N.
  2. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I will be at the Enduro .If all goes as planned here is what i want to do
    Dist 37 as many desert races and enduros as i can
    AMA National Hare and Hounds
    AMA National Hare Scrambles
    I am already signed up for the first hare scrambles at Ryno Land i am so pumped that there is a course up in Anza .Just think if more races were done there in the summer when it is over 100 in the desert
    My son Matt parked his 510 and will be at the first National Hare and hound on a Husky 125
    Come on Robert and your san diego crew you need to come out to the first National
    it is the weeken after the Enduro Help turn the desert into a sea of red and white
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    The Nat

John,
    For that matter after talking to some local guys,,I may pass on the D37 enduro and join you for the following weekend for the Nat instead. As long as we are not going to just haul butt across the dez and its sand washes and truck trails (like D38),,
    I need the race try to hammer us up in the rock gardens and ugly climbs and descents to seperate the non-hackers. Our inside guy (nat racer) here said that is the norm for the Nat,,,I like that flavor best. Rob
  4. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Robert and every one else that reads this Dist 37 DESERT RACING is NOT repeat IS NOT flat out full speed across the desert.Most clubs and all the National clubs try to make it tight and use a lot of single track
    Trust me on the second loop you will be wishing for some open desert
    I have raced in a lot of areas and done my share of Gran Prix to and a
    Dist 37 desert race is much slower and has more tight trails them most would think.Robert remember the Gran Prix we did at Glen Helen where i said the course at Glen Helen was way faster then a desert race .I had my little 125 pinned all the way thru that gran prix Bottom line you and your friends need to come out and try one then report what you did
    The National will have more Huskies then we have seen in a long time back in the desert
  5. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    I am IN !!! see ya there on the 25th of Jan!!! PM for PH#s and other info. I can't do the dez enduro and the nat so I will join you guys for the nat. Rob

John give some mileage hints,,,I would like to NOT use the IMS 3 gal tank and stick with the OEM tank @35-40 miles safe range
  6. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    disregard,,,, the IMS tank is on,,,I will test the tank this coming week or weekend. R

25JAN09 is on my schedule.