1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc 2008 CR125 jetting with FMF pipe?

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by lwilli32, Apr 27, 2009.

1. lwilli32 Husqvarna
    B Class

I just got my FMF pipe and turbocore 2 silencer.. they didnt include any jetting info. Right now, it is completely stock jetting, havent touched it (havent needed to). I havent had a chance to ride it with the pipe, but it runs and starts fine, just havent got to put a load on it. What is everyone else doing jetting wise with this setup?
  2. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Well here we go again I can tell you what i did BUT i seem to be different then alot of people .On my 2008 CR 125 i have a fmf pipe with a turbine core spark arrestor.My jetting is stock and the bike for me runs perfect.Yesterday i did round 4 of the AMA National Hare and Hound again the bike worked perfect and i was told at the finish we finished second in the the 250 Mag A class and overall against the open class we got 4th.Plus with almost 400 guys on the line this 53 year old man was happy with 61 overall after 85 plus miles on a stock 125
    Now for my first non stock change i changed the stock gearing from 13/50 to 13/52 and i am here to say for me it works.First is great for the steep rocky up hills and now i can use 6th more
    when the desert opens up .
  3. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I was in Greensboro, Ga for the National Enduro in February and this is what I had as far as jetting goes.

45-50 degrees
    FMF Fatty Pipe and TurbinCore 2 Silencer
    w/ Power Now carb insert
    3.0 slide
    6DJ8-59 clip 4th from top
    390 main
    45 pilot
    1 1/4 out on air screw

I would think this would be a good starting point for your area because my bike ran extremely good, especially off bottom. Of course the warmer it gets the richer it will run so you can tune accordingly. If it was any warmer I would have raised the clip to the 3rd position.

I was running 12:50 gearing for Georgia's tight woods.
  4. traskrider Husqvarna
    B Class

Hey Blue, any idea of the elevation of where you were riding?