2006 "Old Reliable" TE-610 Just Quit. No spark?

Discussion in '610/630' started by bronzebronco94, Sep 1, 2014.

1. bronzebronco94 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    06 TE610 09 SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Rokon2x2, KZ1000,
    Been running great lately! had it out for a short rip and in traffic about to pull out from a light, blipped the throttle and let the clutch out and blat. nothing... just fell on its face. i was caught very off guard. so i thought i just stalled it. doesnt happen often but i have brain farted on clutch and twist timing. cranked and cranked away. nothing. i can now smell fuel as im pushing it to the side avoiding being hit by the cagers flying by and around me. so i get a tow home and fast forward to now im in the shop trying to figure it out. i pulled the tank and pulled the plug. at first glance i believe i have no spark. i removed the plug and inserted it into the wire. turned the key, grounded the plug and gave it a crank. no spark. has anyone had similar issues? fixes? or any thoughts would be great.
  2. johnclearysm610 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2000 sm610
    Other Motorcycles:
    My mums Harley Davidson 883. Lol
    my 2000 610 done the same and it was a magnet came off the flywheel, dont know if they have the same flywheel or not but might be a place to start, search the forum and you should be able to find what values and readings should be coming from the wires off the stator.