1998 610?

Discussion in '610/630' started by knary, Mar 20, 2009.

1. knary Husqvarna
    B Class

I've been shopping for a recent year TE610. Unfortunately with some upcoming home renovations, money's a little tight and I'm waffling over the sale of my 1150GS. But I still want that 610. It's not what I thought I wanted, but I have a line on an essentially brand new 1998 610. I've been less than successful in finding information about this particular model. It doesn't have the magic button. Anyone know of particular issues with it? how it differs from later versions of the bike? etc

TIA
  2. Flying Trash Can Sustaining Member

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW R1100R
    I'd call George at up-tite

http://uptitehusky.com/contact.htm#phone

He is all about Huskys, has been for a long long time. He is well informed, makes and sells all sorts of cool after market stuff and doesn't mind talking to you on the phone even if your not going to buy from him.

Tell him Trash Can sent you :busted:
  3. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I'm not sure where "PDX" is but do not think pre-2006 Husqvarnas come with a license plate in the USA if that makes a difference to you.
  4. knary Husqvarna
    B Class

PDX = Portland, Oregon

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm going to call George and also see if I can scratch together a few more dollars. Anyone looking for a charity? :lol:
  5. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    Wrong site... :D

:thumbsup:

Later,