1. Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Sweden - About 1988 and older

1983 1984 Front DLS Brake and wheel information

Discussion in 'Vintage/Left Kickers' started by HuskyT, Jan 4, 2009.

1. HuskyT Moderator

I am rebuilding a set of these. Thought this might be beneficial to someone doing the same:

Front Wheel and Brake Schematic

[IMG]

Front Wheel and DLS parts numbers list - zoom to view better or print page for your reference.......

[IMG]

Hope this helps someone out.... I will be adding a lot more detail shots during my rebuild over the months ahead

T
  2. mattskn Husqvarna
    A Class

3. Fritzcoinc Husqvarna
    AA Class

4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I fairly sure the majority of CH members are aware of what Jay Hall has on his site and there is probably a reason HuskyT started this thread. I'm pretty sure he will post up something when he gets a chance.
  5. HuskyT Moderator

Halls is a great source for PDF's and Parts:thumbsup::thumbsup:

However, I am posting this thread in here to show specific detail in restoration... many more detail and specific pics will follow....It starts with having a basic schematic and parts list so that you know what you are /will be working with. I also want to show PDF's in much clearer and easier to access/specific format that are hands on to the thread itself.......

Many ,many guys switch out their forks and wheels on vintage Husky's to the 83 84 DLS front brake set up as it was simply the best brake package short of going to Discs....

If you have great information to add into the thread , start posting up!