1. Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Sweden - About 1988 and older

1975 360 CR GP New to forum

Discussion in 'Vintage Restoration Projects' started by sharkey, Oct 7, 2011.

1. sharkey Husqvarna

Hello to all...new here...just aquired a 1975 360 CR GP; it's all there but was rode hard and put away wet. I removed the rusted chain so I could push it; no kicker pedal so I never turned it over. Going to pull the motor and open it up to see what's going on inside; previous owner is a mystery as the bike was found on it's side stand in the bush next to a pile of cast-off Hondas, Can-Am's and Yamahas from a dealer in the 70's to 80's...I'm hoping not much is wrong with it; is there anything distinctive I should know about this bike? It's some kind of GP replica; worth restoring? I'm sure I'll have more questions later... DSC07219 (Large).JPG
  2. adam6402 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    I'm no expert...but if your body can take a beating, make a nice rider out of it, if not spend countless hours in the garage/workshop doing a full restoration, loads of fun either way. Considering the bike's been sitting out for so long, doesn't look too bad, seen other bikes in the resto section here that started out looking much worse. Enjoy!
  3. visiteur1948 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    husqvarna only
    76_360_GP_001.jpg
    SAM_2853.JPG

Youahhhhhh ! chance for you !:applause:
    ( tank 360 restore to day ! :) )