1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC 150kit for TE125 2016 EU

Discussion in '2st' started by Georgy, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Georgy Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE300, TE 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX65, Triumph Tiger
    Hello

my son has almost killed his TE125 engine by messing around with air filter installation (that's ok daddy, I put it right, don't be boring.. you know).
    Piston is dead completely in 10 hours; Cylinder has lost all the honing in the lower part and obviously bottom end will not last for years. I will change a piston now, but one day the bike will make what we call STALINGRAD.

Please correct my if I wrong, in 2016 Husky was only 125 and 150 was only KTM. Thus, to get 150cc , what I need to buy is 2016 KTM EXC cylinder, head , piston and conrod.

Is that correct? Nothing else?
    Thanks a lot
  2. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Just call a reputable husky dealer... To my knowledge you just buy the 150 big bore kit directly from husky and it also includes a black box to...$799 retail...u will have to swap your powervalve parts...kit is complete..I like 150's better but there is and article on the 16 tc comparing two one with a 150 kit and one stock 125...seems like they liked the 125 better..
  3. Georgy Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE300, TE 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX65, Triumph Tiger
    My Husky dealer has no experience in that upgrade, I was the first one asking this quetion. He suspects that this http://www.ktm-parts.com/SXS16150000.html will work, but has his doubts , as this set is for MX bike and for Enduro can be a bit different.
    What is the article refer to? BTW European price for this is 1200 EUR=1370 USD 8=[]

thank you
  4. Cosmokenney Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '17 TX300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha FZ-09
    Call Hall's Cycles in the U.S. even if you don't buy from them, I bet they can help if you explain your situation: (217) 789-0107