1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

13 TE250 Noise Reducer question

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by dappleby, Feb 10, 2016.

1. dappleby Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 Husqvarna TE250R
  2. Matthew525 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC 250R
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 525, HONDA CRF150
    It is common to remove them and have the computer Re-Flashed to Race Map 3.
  3. dappleby Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 Husqvarna TE250R
    So just removing it and not reflashing is not a good idea?
  4. RB7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Xt225
    I believe map #3 is only for "open" or aftermarket racing exhausts. If your muffler has a baffle in it welded about 1/2 way down the muffler like my U.S. model does, then you should either cut out that baffle or use map #2 (for stock exhausts). I much prefer a quiet bike, so I went the other direction. I added a modified "decibel killer" that Husky sells as an option on approx. 2009 Huskies. It's a much more effective db killer. Quiets the bike significantly. You can see a picture of one on Rick Ramsey's Husky 310 site. You'll have to make it fit by butt welding the large exit of your current db killer to the large end of the old-style db killer. One cut and one weld. (tig)
  5. Matthew525 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC 250R
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 525, HONDA CRF150
    All our bikes run Race Map 3 (2013 TXC 250R, and 2014 TXC 310R). They both have FMF pipes but stock other wise.

race map 3 is Rich, but works better than the others. Race map 2 necessary once you remove the throttle stop, O2 Sensor and baffel in the muffler.

Id recommend race map 3 even on a stock exhaust as long as its "uncorcked". And had the other updates to the "power up kit"