1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

13 310r popping

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by brentk660, Nov 18, 2014.

1. brentk660 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 txc310r
    Hey guys, I have a 13 txc310r. It's had the Leo open pipe map and I have pulled the outer baffle out of the end if the pipe. It seems to have developed a deceleration popping, it will even do it if you rev it and let off at a stop. It seems to have gotten worse over time. Bike has 20hrs on it, runs awesome. I know my past ktms would pop if any part of the pipe leaked, is this true with the huskys? Or is the mapping lean for some reason? Thanks
  2. Johnrg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Sport Classic / Ducati Multi.
    Probably lean. I left my pipe stock regarding baffle and found once I had a PCV and Autotune installed I was running rich on Open Map 3. Not much, but up to 20% at low throttle settings. Tinken had stated others with more open pipe configurations were slightly lean. PCV will take care of it but kits are not in production... Inquire and Dynojet probably can fab another up. I have some good base maps based on Open Map 3 I have posted here a month or so ago.

http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/power-commander-5-and-autotune-on-a-13-te-310r.44827/#post-444722
  3. Jon Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14 TXC 310R
    mine was doing that a while ago. turned out my spark arrestor was plugged up with packing. Took it and cleaned and repacked the can and was good after that. might be worth a look?
  4. bax3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE250R
    Other Motorcycles:
    wr300 2010
    Yeah my 13 250 has done that since the open map was loaded and i installed a arrow titanium slipon.
    Mainly backing off from high rpm, figured not much i can do, was not paying near $1000 Aus for the factory ECU :naughty:
    So I just got used to it the last 30-40 engine hrs, My mates hear me slowing down behind them haha :)
  5. Rizzkid Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Te310
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX250
    either too lean or an exhaust leak .

I found that the exhaust head gasket was missing (careless dealer in NJ after doing the power up) After I installed the gasket the popping was minimized, now it is completely gone after making it a bit richer using Ibeat.