09 TC250 availability

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by ScottyR, Dec 3, 2008.

1. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Just a heads up for those who are thinking about buying an 09 TC250. I was talking to Rob Keith today going over my 09 order and he noticed that I had 4 09 TC250s on my order sheet. He immediately said that there was no way that any dealer regardless of size is going to get more than 1 or 2 09 TC250s.

Apparently, there are 50 09 TC250s coming to NA this year and 2 of them are earmarked for media purposes leaving 48 units for the rest of us to fight over.

Rob would guarantee me 1 09 TC250 and thought that 2 would be next to impossible. Not blowing my own horn, but I was in the top 10 volume dealers in NA last year so a lot of guys wont be getting any 09 TC250s.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Is that for the Canadian market or for the US also?
  3. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

I take it as all of North America...WOW! That sucks.
  4. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

That would be 50 for all of NA.

I bet Canada sees 2. 1 for me, 1 for a dealer out west.

I have 3 pre-sold and wanted one for myself. Not sure how I am going to handle this...
  5. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

How can that be? They should know the demand for this bike will be bigger than that, right? Especially with it already being a late arrival.
  6. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

Even at the dealer show, Scot Harden and Rob Keith were standing up saying the 09 would be a "Limited Build" bike for MY09 so this really shouldnt be a surprise to those people who were at the dealer show.

I just didnt expect Limited Build to be so Limited....
  7. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    ScottR....we should talk.....
  8. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Any other news on how many TC's dealers will get? And when? Don't get me wrong I'm just excited I got my 2008 contingency. I'll wait a year for the new TC. :excuseme: