08 FI 610 Fuel Vent Lines

Discussion in '610/630' started by Howard70, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Howard70 Husqvarna
    A Class

Hey:

Another silly question from the guy that takes stuff off without remembering how it all goes back together.....

My FI 610 has two vent lines out of the fuel tank on the left side. One is at the very top of the tank right below the cap by the front mounting bolt. The other is a couple of inches lower. Both have the same hose nipples. Now when I took the tank off I thought I'd remember which of two hoses (one to the charcol canister and one that runs below the front of the engine) went to which nipple... but of course I don't remember. Anyone still running their canister able to help?

I know that I should remove the canister and I'll eventually get to that, right now just trying to get her back together! I'll take better digital photos next time...

Thanks,

Howard
  2. Nesbocaj Husqvarna
    A Class

Maybe deductive reasoning.....The cannister is to take gas fumes, but raw gas will make the cannister ineffective, I'd go with the upper spot on the tank.

Jeesch Howard, pull that stuff off before it gets knocked off:D

3. Howard70 Husqvarna
    A Class

I know, I know..... My deductive reasoning agreed with yours - now we're really in trouble:eek:

Thanks again,

Howard
  4. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Check the 610 only line parts fiche at www.halls-cycle.com and go to page 122. It has a drawing.
  5. Nesbocaj Husqvarna
    A Class

I missed that one, if it showed the tank!:thumbsup: