07 TE610 Right Hand Control Wire Plug

Discussion in '610/630' started by GlenBow, Feb 16, 2017.

1. GlenBow Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    1984 Kawasaki KZ 750 Twin
    Hi All,
    The wire plug for the right hand controls (start button and kill switch) is behind the headlight. All of the wires had broken off the white end of the plug. Does anyone know which wire the orange and white on the white plug end mates up with on the black side of the plug. It should either be the black or blue wire. Pictures are attached.

Attached Files:

2. Spice Weasel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 SM610
    I went to my shed and took my headlight off with the intention of helping you, but found the wiring looks different and both sides of the plug are white for the right hand controls on my 08 610. I had similar issues and thought i should try and help you because i ended up disappointed http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/help-ignition-connector-broken.82388/ I hope someone posts a helpful response and you get it fixed.
  3. GlenBow Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hi. Thank you for taking the time to have a look. I will wait a week or so for others to respond before I take the control apart to determine the right wire. Have a great weekend.
    Spice Weasel likes this.
  4. John Tsoukalas Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Duke 790
    This is from 610 ie manual is it helpfull?

Attached Files:

5. GlenBow Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hi John. Thanks for sending me the diagram from your 08. I am now 98% sure my white/orange wire needs to connect with the blue wire. Wire colors are different on my 07. Just need to be brave enough to start it up and let it run.
  6. Oklahoma Rider Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 te 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    none
    I have an 06, looks to be the same as yours. White and orange go to black, blue goes to blue. Hit me up and I will try to get some good pics.
  7. GlenBow Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Good Day. Thank you very much for your time and response. I was going to hook the orange/white to the blue. I will now connect it to the black. Currently snowing and 23 degrees F. so I will have to wait for warmer weather to start it up and ensure all the electrical functions as it should. Have a great weekend.
  8. Oklahoma Rider Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 te 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    none
    No problem. Hope summer finds you soon.