1. Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Sweden - About 1988 and older

Vintage Husky Parts Sources 70's and 80's - discussion thread

Discussion in 'Vintage/Left Kickers' started by Coffee, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
  2. tapio Husqvarna
    A Class

3. ruwfo Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1980 390CR, 1982 430CR, 1984 400WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    1985 250XC, 2016 FJ-09
    Forest Stahl & Rick Horvat

I've talked to & used Forest Stahl, he's big time old school,NO email
    & any of that modern stuff, but man does he know he's Huskys.

Call him (765) 284-7653, don't bother leaving a message as he's answering machine will tell if it's for Husky parts. Don't be put off,
    he sounds like a bit of grump on he's machine message, he's a great
    guy :thumbsup: .

I called him for a 390 piston, & had every thing in stock, sent him a money order & got the parts back fast :applause:.

Rick Hovat (330 995-0245) is another great Husky source who even calls you back, does a top notch job & has fair prices, rebuilds Ohlins shocks too :applause:
  4. Michel Dufayard Husqvarna
    Pro Class

5. HuskyT Moderator

Thanks Michel

I am going to migrate these over to the Vintage parts thread with credit to you!

Thanks

T
  6. HuskyT Moderator

Thanks Ruwfo!!! I'm going to update some of this newer information over to the vintage parts thread

T
  7. Michel Dufayard Husqvarna
    Pro Class

8. Rossik Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1985 Husqvarna 500AE
    Hi folks, after spending a couple of days at home working on my '85 500AE project, trying to find decent and reasonably priced major pieces I still need (tank, seat and pipe), I decided to search Google.se (the Swedish Google site) and discovered this site, which I haven't seen on CH before -

http://www.husqvarnaclassic.se

Everything is written in Swedish but it's easy enough to work out what's what. And of course you can always use Google Translate for bits you can't work out. The prices are quite competitive I think (for example, they have what seems to be, completely new, unpainted, alloy tank for an '83 for approx. £50 more than what the equivalent Clarke plastic unit costs).

Have a look !!!
  9. hva-factory CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna 510TE , 300WR Etc...
    Don't forget us

www.hva-factory.com

For the primary kick bikes, we stock just about everything

Andy Elliott
    Rossik likes this.
  10. Rossik Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1985 Husqvarna 500AE

Hey no worries Andy, I'm saving up for one of your pipes for my 500AE, and still have a load of other stuff to get from you as well. Cheers
  11. danlboon76 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1971 Enduro 360C
    Other Motorcycles:
    none
    www.eurodirt.com
    Good source of older tank decals including the harder to find Enduro and Sportsman models. Worked with me on coming up with date and model specific manufacturers tags (Husqvarna Vap). Cannot say enough about his email correspondence...even on Sundays!! There is also an assortment of vintage decals, parts, flyers, magazines, and tools from other manufacturers. Should mention though that there are other misc items for sale on website including adult charms.