1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    :applause::)Another satisfied customer LT-Racing!:thumbsup: Forks as they are (Les start set up) set at ring 2 mark on triple clamp projection are very very very good . I will need to do some personal rear set up but the rear feels as good as ever ( I don't feel as much in the shock as I do with the forks).
    Again the LT-Racing Marzoke Forks are super good as set up by Les!!!
    And with some personal set up in the rear things are looking very good for old slow(er) guys. I always use small sag numbers so that will center around my personal set up.
    Note: Les reported that my forks (as is) from OEM were completely sound internally, with nothing loose at all.
    We rode in rainy 45 deg temps on very tight single track with lots of loose sandy turns and at angry good trail speed on the connecting trails, R
  2. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    Angry-God Trail-Speeds......I like it. :D
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Who's Les? :lol:
  4. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have to say that out of all the bikes that rode this weekend, everyone thought my suspenders were the best, suspension by Les..
  5. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:

some mad wizard from Port Orchard Wa that really has S$%T together when dialing in Husky and other suspensions:thumbsup:
  6. RLW Husqvarna
    AA Class

Norm Kouba (Kouba Link) knew me and my riding, did great work for me in the past on an XR and my Suzuki's, but I felt not so comfortable w/Husky's, so after reading many many posts, you guys have convinced me.

After the holidays, my plan is to contact LTR, send my forks/shock off for a complete rework, and find out if you guys are lying to me.
  7. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    us and 400 other people on TT. :D
  8. HuskyT Moderator

Les is the Guru of Husky suspension:thumbsup::thumbsup::

He transformed my bike from a P-36 inot a P47D ground attack fighter.

T
  9. Chris M Husqvarna
    B Class

OK I think I going to bite the bullet and have my suspension tuned for my fat a$$.
    What is this going to cost me ?
  10. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Call Les - lt-racing.com as it will vary depending on springs and such. He is very reasonable and less than most.

K
  11. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    instead of bush whacking and slower single track we hit more flowing single track with lots of long steep hills and really ugly rocky climbs and descents,,,,,I have not even played with the setting yet until I really know how they feel for me,,,but so far I have nothing but applause,,,again, especially in the front end where she sticks to the ground like glue and inspires real confidence in cornering. R
    (tires used are Mich M12F(great 4me) AC10R(fair to good 4 me) at the moment)
    back out tommorrow for more rain soaked ground (rare for here)
  12. HuskyT Moderator

thats up to Les but mine ( two years ago) was just under 5 bills ..... including new springs and revalve....
    i'm 6ft 240
  13. RLW Husqvarna
    AA Class

UPDATE:
    Ok, I did it. After providing detail about me and my riding, sent my forks/shock to Les and let him do it all. Revalve, heavier springs, add air bleeders, and his correctly done 1" lowering.......a redo of what (as I supected) turned out to be incorrectly done, previous claimed 1.5" lowering I had someone else do and probably whined about.

Put it all put back on, verified/adjusted sag and finally took bike out to one of our high desert areas for quick (cold) test ride on Saturday.
    Got a good mix of open 4whlr size trail w/varied whoops, winding higher speed sand washes, and some tight rocky single track trail.
    Overall much better action, handling and control.....all at a manageable seat height I originally wanted

I'm a believer, you guys told me the truth, he does great work and I'm a happy camper :ride:
  14. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
  15. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Welcome to the LTR fold :thumbsup:
  16. RLW Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thank you.

I may have one problem now......my riding buddies know it's done, so no more excuses, can't blame the suspension anymore for my mistakes.
  17. Yanni23 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Holler at Rick at www.motocd.com. He knows Marzocchi and knows the mid-valve is the culprit. He's experimented on my WR250's 50mm's enough to figure it out by now. Front/rear resprung AND revalved for $300. It's tested and trued. You'll be pleased. :)
  18. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    After doing his thing with my 610 suspension, the bike is now what it is supposed to be and better.
    He has my 450 stuff right now and I can hardly wait.
  19. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

At the end of the 2008 racing season as far as i know there was only ONE Husky
    with a AMA #1 plate on it for the 2009 season .That little Husky was a Bone Stock
    2008 Husky 125 which had to run in the open class all year .What suspention did it have

FAST BY FERRICCI FBF That is where i go

Plus what bike is leading the AMA National Hare and Hound in the regular 125 expert class after 2 rounds for the 2009 year Another bone stock Husky 125 with FBF suspention Only problem is it is a 2006 bike on its 4 th year of desert racing so it receives no Husky Bucks .
    After 4 years of racing Huskys both 2 and 4 strokes my FBF suspention set up has
    work great .Until some one on a Husky in the classes i race can beat me with some one elses set up i will stay where i get a winning set up
  20. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    While your results are impressive and your loyalty to FBF great I bet you would have done just as good if Les did your bike. There are a lot of good shops, LTR, ACE, FBF, Halls dude. This thread "Les is more" was started to thank Les.